If you owe taxes and are having trouble paying them, you may need tax debt resolution services. Some signs that you might need help with your tax debt include:
- You receive a notice from the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) indicating that you owe taxes.
- You cannot pay the full amount of taxes you owe.
- You cannot pay your taxes on time.
- You receive a notice from the IRS that your bank account or wages are going to be garnished.
- You receive a notice from the IRS that a lien has been placed on your property.
If you are experiencing any of these issues, it may be a good idea to seek the help of a tax debt resolution professional. At Brotman Law, we help you understand your options for resolving
The tax professionals at Brotman Law can help you with IRS resolutions for tax appeals, IRS notice of deficiency, statute of limitations review, innocent spouse relief, offer in compromise and installment agreements. Penalty abatement, currently non-collectible status, and injured spouse IRS resolutions services are also available.